Take a tour of our agency and see where transformation happens right in your neighborhood. We love to show what is made possible through the generous gifts of donations and time from our supporters.
- 809 Wright Blvd, Conway - 9:30 a.m. every Tuesday
- 900 Dunbar St, Myrtle Beach - 9:30 a.m. every Wednesday
- 1031 N. Main St, Marion - 9:30 a.m. every Wednesday
- 1412 Highmarket St, Georgetown - 9:30 a.m. every Monday
It costs about $2,000 to support a father through the entire six month program.
Let's face it. Fathers impact children's lives - for good and sadly sometimes for bad. A Father's Place strives to ensure that fathers make a long lasting, positive impact in the lives of their children. However, we can not do it alone. Your financial support enables continuation of services. We are grateful to everyone who helps make our work a reality.
Options for Donating
Click below to make a donation on our secure website and designate your gift for A Father's Place.
Mail your donation to:
A Father's PlacePO Box 1291
Conway, SC 29528
We also welcome in-kind donations! Did you know that donations as simple as a box of staples or children's books can go a long way? Like any business, office supplies constitute a necessary expense, but with your help we can keep this expense to a minimum and ensure that even more of our funds go towards program services. We also accept other donations for our low income fathers such as clothes, toys, and used or old technology. Browse our wish list below and feel free to make an in-kind donation of one or more of the items on the list. All donations large and small will be appreciated.
Other ways to help:
- Office Supplies
- Clothes (adults and children)
- Old/used cars (in working condition)
- Used technology (computer, phone, etc.)
- Educational Toys
- Children books
Please check with us before making a donation since some items are needed more than others at different times. For more information, please contact A Father's Place.
- Provide a job/position for a father
- Sponsor or mentor a father
- Provide education for a father
- Donate gift cards to be used as incentives and accomplishments
Thank you for your gift!